It’s easy to carry a short wheelbase recumbent in and out of your building, up and down the stairs, or in and out of the train station. I do it surfboard style. On the Street Machine, I grab the top rung of the low-rider rack. With a Volae, I grab the outside edge of the carbon or mesh seat. Easy. Fun. Impress the neighbors. Etc.
- 32,097 hits
Recumbent Bikology in the Urban Jungle
- Interview with HP Velotechnik’s Paul Hollants May 23, 2017
- Bend It Cycling Shorts Review – I like them. May 10, 2017
- Sign petition to establish 3′ Safe Passing standard April 25, 2017
- Customer starting a tour from New York up to Northeast Vermont April 25, 2017
- Customer writes: “Bike race!” April 24, 2017