It’s easy to carry a short wheelbase recumbent in and out of your building, up and down the stairs, or in and out of the train station. I do it surfboard style. On the Street Machine, I grab the top rung of the low-rider rack. With a Volae, I grab the outside edge of the carbon or mesh seat. Easy. Fun. Impress the neighbors. Etc.
- 43,105 hits
Recumbent Bikology in the Urban Jungle
- Taking the Grasshopper fx “Air” on planes October 7, 2017
- It Ain’t Over Till You Catch the Ferry: Bremangerlandet September 29, 2017
- Touring Norway’s West Coast on a Cruzbike Quest September 27, 2017
- Cruzbike Silvio: Real-world Use September 14, 2017
- Rides at Recumbent Cycle Convention (RCC) September 9, 2017