It’s easy to carry a short wheelbase recumbent in and out of your building, up and down the stairs, or in and out of the train station. I do it surfboard style. On the Street Machine, I grab the top rung of the low-rider rack. With a Volae, I grab the outside edge of the carbon or mesh seat. Easy. Fun. Impress the neighbors. Etc.
- 34,955 hits
Recumbent Bikology in the Urban Jungle
- Cruzbike Silvio: Real-world Use September 14, 2017
- Rides at Recumbent Cycle Convention (RCC) September 9, 2017
- Norway tour: choosing the bike: Grasshopper or Quest? August 13, 2017
- Interview with HP Velotechnik’s Paul Hollants May 23, 2017
- Bend It Cycling Shorts Review – I like them. May 10, 2017