NY Cruzbike Ride on June 25 (NY Metro)
June 25, 10am. Poughkeepsie, NY
75 miles, 13 mph pace
Planned route: Poughkeepsie to Bell Pond and back.
At the half-way point, we’ll have lunch. We’ll get ice cream at Stewart’s at the end.
Robert Matson (Silvio, New York City Recumbent Supply), Peter Maron (Silvio) and Jim Lipscomb (Silvio) came up with this idea. Join us!
Map and cue sheet: https://goo.gl/maps/qE8YwWe6xCv
Ice cream: Stewart’s: 85 Creek Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY
This is an unorganized, leader-less meet-up, but here are some ride guidelines:
- Keep it mellow: 13 mph average pace, ride in a loosely-spaced single-file line, obey traffic laws.
- You need to be able to fend for yourself: no tech support, no sweep
- Bring your own map/cue sheet, tools, tubes, drinks, etc.
- If you go off the front or fall off the back, you’re on your own.
- It’s nothing personal if you get dropped. It’s an easy route. We’ll meet you again at lunch or at the ice cream shop.
- That’s all folks. It’s just a group ride.
- RSVP if you’d like to receive last minute updates such as cancellation due to weather.
You must log in to post a comment.