I’m participating in an adventure race this Sunday. There’s an optional mountain bike segment that I was thinking of doing on a Cruzbike Sofrider. Well…won’t happen this time. I got a stomach virus last week, so my partner and I decided to change our expectations. We’ll just do the foot segment and use this as a “training” race. It’s clearly the smart decision and it’ll still be a blast. Next race maybe the Cruzbike will appear. We shall see.
- 45,962 hits
Recumbent Bikology in the Urban Jungle
- Taking the Grasshopper fx “Air” on planes October 7, 2017
- It Ain’t Over Till You Catch the Ferry: Bremangerlandet September 29, 2017
- Touring Norway’s West Coast on a Cruzbike Quest September 27, 2017
- Cruzbike Silvio: Real-world Use September 14, 2017
- Rides at Recumbent Cycle Convention (RCC) September 9, 2017